Mailing List!

Thursday, May 9, 2013

Game glitches and the spaces between zones

It's no secret that I'm a huge nerd. I guess when you write a book about gamers that becomes a self-evident truth. Luckily, thanks to modern medicine, Lights, and some mild brainwashing, being a nerd has become acceptable and I no longer have to hide this fact... Okay... let's be honest. I never hid it to begin with. But still, it would make for much better drama if I had.

That being said don't forget that Pwned is out and you should recommend it to all your gamer/nerd/geek friends because I really want to bond with my fellow nerds. Here are links:

Goodreads
Amazon
Barnes and Noble


And back to business.

How do you like the blog reboot eh? I know... it's a lot of pink and sparkles. But you'll get used to it.

My good friend Dion has this podcast called "Warcraft Less Traveled" that's pretty much epic. Obviously if you don't play WoW (I am taking a brief hiatus from WoW while I explore Guild Wars 2 and make characters with pretty outfits :D )you might not get the podcast. That being said, if you're a WoW nerd like me, I suggest checking it out! A lot of the earlier episodes are now wiped away by the cataclysm of course, but they're still interesting to listen to.

Not to brag or anything but I totally visited all (but one) of the places mentioned in the early pre-cataclysm podcasts. Yeah. I'm cool. The only one I missed was the Karazahn Crypts... this is relevant later.

So, I have a little challenege for you guys... I hid TWO references to Dion's podcast "Warcraft Less Traveled" in my book "Pwned". Can you find them?

This will be the first little challenege in my Easter Egg hunt... you know... not actual easter eggs... oh never mind.

So go! Try to find the Wow Less Traveled references in "Pwned"! and once someone is successful, I'll tell you about another little nerd reference I hid :)

Trust me... there are tons.

Until next time,

here's Lights to sign you off.

g

Shannen

No comments:

Post a Comment