Mailing List!

Saturday, September 28, 2013

California... I am in you... almost

It's finally happening California friends! I'm doing a book signing in your great state of beaches and shifty shops in Venice where I can get a super cute skirt for $10!

As some of you know I grew up in California, so I'm quite excited to be doing a book signing where all my childhood friends just happen to live :)



And the great part is, this book signing is actually part of the California Utah Women's Conference at the Disneyland Hotel! So you can mosey on through the convention (which is free to get into!), see some really cute booths, talk to me because I'll have bookmarks and candy and thrilling conversation, then head over to Disneyland and be happy in the happiest place on earth!

I'd call that a win win.

Oh and I'll have paperbacks of ALL of my books :)

But really, I'm excited to finally be doing a book signing in CA, and it's going to be a blast!

Yep, you read that right, a BLAST!

So come see me!

The convention is on October 19, 2013 from 8:00AM to Noon at The Disneyland Hotel!



1150 Magic Way, Anaheim, CA 92802

No comments:

Post a Comment